Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Best FOOD FOR LIFE deals EVER!!!



Okay so this morning I got a phone call from one my best friends and she wanted to make sure that I shared these couple things with you! (thanks Jess! we got some of the best deals ever today because of your tip ♥)






1.) Toys R Us-they have a rewards progam! I thought I signed up online for it last Christmas but apparently that didn't go through correctly so I just blew it off. Today Jess told me that she went instore to fill out the app for it and was informed that you get 2 big coupon booklets with their store coupons in it TWICE a year! On top of that you can STACK MANUFACTURERS coupons as well (as far as the clerk was aware)!!! IF that is a fact then you can save BIG TIME for Holiday shopping!






2.) SUNFLOWERS FARMERS MARKET-Best. Store. Ever. I know I know.... keep it local. They do have some local products there so I was impressed. I never save much on my Health Food Store runs so my options are limited when couponing elsewhere. I know some of you well enough to know you LOVE eating healthy (and by "healthy" I don't mean just your canned veggies and small portions-I mean 7 grain sprouted bread, gluten free, raw fruit/vegs, etc.). Jess called this morning and explained this to me: ON WEDNESDAYS you can "DOUBLE DIP" which means you can get the previous week and upcoming week's sales in ONE TRIP! Plus, they accept manufacturer COUPONS! This is huge for those of us that need these products and can't find great prices on them.






TODAYS SFMARKET TRIP:






So after the phone call I got me and my other sidekick Jess ran up there (63rd/May Ave) because we were already in the area a mile away for a visit. Here is what I scored:






(Remember, this is a "health food store" so everything is normally "all natural" or "organic" which are very high priced items.)






2 Bag of Kettle Cooked Chips (Jalp/Cheddar & Original) $1 each



2 Bags of All Natural Chips (BBQ & Original Potato) $1 each



1 Bag of Frozen Oven Ready French Fries w/Sea Salt- $1.50



1 Bag of Frozen Hashbrowns- $1.50



2 Boxes of Vans Gluten Free Waffles (Blueberry/Flax) $1.50 each



1 Bottle of H2O- $.34



3 Loaves of Food for Life 7Grain SPROUTED Bread- $2.50 each!!! (usually 5.99-7.99 ea)



1 Loaf of Ezekeiel 4:9 Sprouted Grain Bread for also $2.50!!! (usually 5.99-7.99 ea)



Family Pack of Fresh All Natural Boneless Chicken Breasts $5.62 ($1.57/LB)



1 Seedless Watermelon- $1.50



8 things of Fresh Corn on the cob (still in the leaf!) $1 for 8!!!



2 Bunches of Green Onion 2 for $1



Bananas (.58/LB) $1.40



Broccoli Crowns (.99/LB) $1.75



3 Navel Oranges (2LB/$1) $.53



2 Roma Tomatoes (.88/LB) $.30



1 Sweet Onion (.77/LB) $.38



3 Green Bell Peppers 3 for $1



Green Leaf Lettuce $.77






Grand Total after Tax was $38.57!!!!!!!






We should have spent at least $80 for all of this. AT LEAST! I was shocked and am really wanting to head back over there like now for some things I could cut up and freeze for later. You can get on their website SFMARKETS.COM and they have their weekly store ad posted PLUS COUPONS to print from their site!






Thanks Jessica for the awesome tips!






No comments:

Post a Comment